Your source of Information of Philippine music and concerts as well international recording artists with their album and songs

Julie Anne: It’s My Time! (Ticket, Date and Venue)

Julie Anne San Jose will hold a concert entitled "Julie Anne It's My Time! on May 11, 2013 at Music Museum.



Julie Anne: It’s My Time 2013

Concert Date and Time: May 11, 2013/ Saturday/ 8PM
Concert Venue: Music Museum, Greenhills, San Juan City


Tickets to Julie Anne: It’s My Time concert are available at the Music Museum. Please call Music Museum at 721-0635 or 721-6726 for ticket price inquiries.

Julie Anne: It’s My Time! will feature Frencheska Farr, Abra, Addlib and Elmo Magalona. The concert will be directed by Director Rico Guttierez  and musical direction is by Marc Lopez.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music - Top Blogs Philippines

BTemplates.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

LIKE us on Facebook

Labels

Blog Archive