Your source of Information of Philippine music and concerts as well international recording artists with their album and songs

Dear Biyenan by Breezy Boyz & Abanddon (music video)

I was eating my lunch in veranda when I heard the rap song from the tablet of my friend. It caught my attention because the mellow and beat were really smooth.. not super laud compare with other rap songs.  The title of the song was Dear Biyenan by Breezy Boyz & Abanddon.

Breezy Boyz & Abanddon


I went up to my room and immediately grabbed my laptop to watch the full video of the song. The music video shows different stories of teenage couple, how their romance started,  friendship and of course the "Biyenans"

From the title itself Dear Biyenan, it talks about to a guy asking permission to his girlfriend’s parents in making their own family. The lyrics also talks about their love story. Really like the song! 

Watch Dear Biyenan full music video below:

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music - Top Blogs Philippines

BTemplates.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

LIKE us on Facebook

Labels