Your source of Information of Philippine music and concerts as well international recording artists with their album and songs

2ne1 sings I love You with full of emotion (music video)

I was browsing videos on YouTube when I saw the “I love You” music video of South Korean girl group, 2NE1. The video really caught my attention because of the fashion and style of the girls. The song was also good in my hearing.

2ne1


The music video already reached more than 20 million hits on YouTube. The production of the song was very unconventional. The group displays very well with their talent and versatility as an artist.


The band consists of CL, Minzy, Dara, and Bom.

Another thing that caught my attention was Dara’s new hair cut. The cut was very cool and trendy.

Watch 2NE1's I Love You official music video  below:

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music - Top Blogs Philippines

BTemplates.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

LIKE us on Facebook

Labels