Your source of Information of Philippine music and concerts as well international recording artists with their album and songs

Selena Gomez is so hot on A Year Without Rain music video

When I was browsing videos on Youtube, I saw Selena Gomez & the Scene’s music video titled A Year Without Rain.



The song is from the second album, A Year Without Rain, that was released on September 17, 2010 via Holywood Records.

A Year Without Rain music video was shot in a big desert. Selena is very beautiful or should I say she’s so hot and sexy on this video. The song is very nice and I really like it. 

Selena is no longer a kid. She’s really grown up now. I’m not really a fan of her show television show Wizards of Waverly Place but sometimes I watched it due to my nephews. She’s really cute on this TV series.

Watch Selena Gomez & the Scene’s A Year Without Rain music video below:



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music - Top Blogs Philippines

BTemplates.com

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

LIKE us on Facebook

Labels

Blog Archive